WE ARE UKAS ACCREDITED, KENNEL CLUB ASSURED BREEDERS
We have a litter due in early 2017
OUR MAGPIEBANK ASH X RATTUSTRAP MAID MARIAN LITTER BORN 27TH FEBRUARY 2106
All puppies from this litter have loving homes to go to but we have plans for a Winter 2016 litter.......... please contact us with any genuine enquiry
OUR BEAUTIFUL CALIFORNIAN IMPORT BLINGS MARCH 2015 LITTER
Our 14th January 2014 litter by
Ch, Dutch Champion Quixol Alexander x Llygota Edna By Rattustrap
Edna x Bertie litter day 4..........
Edna x Bertie litter 1 week..........
Pictures of Diesel & Dannys June 2013 litter
Pictures of Danny x Diesels 2011 litter
Ruddles at 21 weeks Vinny at 7 months
Kenya in the Jungle 10 months Stanley on his 1st birthday
Zorrro with Ellie at 7 months
Onni at National Terrier Champ Show April 2013
The Rattustrap mission statement
...........At Rattustrap we have spent a lifetime looking at pedigrees, going over dogs, talking and learning from those in our breed and those outside of it.
We raise each litter as though we gave birth to them and spend an equal amount of time ensuring finding them loving forever homes.
We only put puppies on this planet that will be the healthiest, both physically and mentally, and the nicest examples of their breed.
We support each family who chooses one of our puppies and let them know they are now part of our extended family.
We support our breed in rescue and education. We share our knowledge and socialise ourdogs so they are an advertisement for our dedication.
We hold our dogs when they arrive and leave this world.
We do not keep track of the time or money we put into the love of our dogs......It would not be a true measure of how we feel.
The price we charge for our puppies is never profit, but investment in the next generation.
We work hard at being good dog people and encourage others to do the same.........
We are not ashamed of who we are but proud.
We would like every one of our puppies to go to a life long loving home. So Rattustrap puppies are carefully selected and placed to ensure the most suitable puppy goes to the right home.
All Puppies come with:-
- A KC Registration document
- A Pedigree compiled from official KC records
- A comprehensive Manchester Terrier puppy information booklet
- Fully wormed and a record of worming
- Our recommendations regarding a lifetimes nutrition
- A quantity of food your puppy has been weaned on
- A 'puppy pack' containing toys, treats & useful puppy items
- A contract of sale designed to safeguard the lifelong wellbeing of your puppy
- A lifetime of support for you and your puppy/ dog
- 4 Weeks Pet Plan Insurance
- A one year British Manchester Terrier Club Associate Membership
- Vet health checked with certificate